This blog post is about what I have been doing for the past 3 months. It has been a good experience and I am glad it is the end though I wish it wouldn’t end(ironic right?).
Thanks to the Mifos Initiative for giving me this opportunity and thanks to Google for coming up with such a great idea to get students into open source.
- Build a generic mobile money tool to be used with the Mifos platform(New feature)
- A standalone mobile money application
Complete work during this period can be found along with all my commits: here
Setup and documentation of the work can be found: here
- Complete interface for Mobile money application
- Complete integration for MTN Mobile money.
- Started work on generic functionality for REST APIs
- Finish configurations(current work)
- Add support for SOAP APIs
- Add unit tests(and any other tests)
- Timeline and other docs can be found: here
- Mifos API: https://demo.openmf.org/api-docs/apiLive.htm
- Mifos API: here
- Java(Spring): https://www.spring.io
- HTML5, CSS3, Materializecss(https://www.materializecss.com)